I've Got the Zoomies

Now as any greyhound owner knows the zoomies is what happens when you decide to go loop-de-loop in circles around the house, up and down the stairs or round the garden like your tail's on fire. Over and over till your battery's flat. Aaah those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end...These days it appears those doing the zoomies are more  likely to be doing meetings with other Lock Downs from the comfort of their own home than charging about in circles. Metaphorical ones still apply don't panic. 

So here in the interest of my continuing public service broadcast mandate and of course respecting GDPR (Greyhound's Done Please Rest - all greyhound family members covered) these are my Lock Downs ill considered thoughts on zooming.

1. Buy shares. Oh, too late!
2. Get dressed before zooming. No one wants to see you in your PJ's. Especially if you are still in bed. True story. Not the Lock Down, heaven forbid.
3. No alcohol. You may need it but save the alcohol for later. Use the full glass out of eyeline as an incentive. Don't use ice if your meeting is a long one. Watery and tepid G&T is blurggh so I'm told.
4. Clear your noticeboards of personal info. Only pics of me allowed. And any certificates if you want to make a point. Ahem.
5. Take it in turn. TIIT... really important. Don't speak over each other. You may do this in meetings but please. Think of the person trying to take the notes. No barking or howling. 
6. Leave nicely, tail up. Job done.
7. Make sure no one interrupts and that includes me. I sometimes barge into rooms if I even smell the smallest hint of a biscuit.
8. No swearing. Obvs. 

Now, as the Lock Down's friend texted only the other day who's zooming who ...tra lah lah. Stay safe online.

Now, where's my biscuit?

Woof woof

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Day Is It?

Rain? No way!

Sunday, Sunday?