What's Whose What

Mornin' all (what time is it actually? Every day is defo merging into one here at Lock Down Mews)

Today, so they announced, the Lock Down's are having "another" major tidy up. This one requires sofa moving apparently. No one will find any money down there but I bet you a pound to a pinch of dog food they find one of the Lock Down's socks. She has a penchant for fluffy unicorn socks the poor dear. Luckily these days I don't actually eat socks (can't be bothered) though I know some of my brethren do like a nice stinky sock. Think vets fees darlings vets fees...let alone the idea of the cone of shame.

Personally I think that they are tidying as some form of displacement activity.

The tidy up if it follows previous form will involve:
  • Huffing and puffing...not exertion, exasperation. Bits of wool, food particles, fur in the sofa. You know the story.
  • Moaning about too many cushions. No such thing. Nest making material for my inner cat.
  • Me barking at the hoover. This old dog still has it in him 😂  I've landed a few wounds on that hoover so it's 2 nil to me so far.
  • Grumbles about throws that smell of my paws. I'll leave that one there. This is a cold house. Just saying.
  • Polish that makes me sneeze. Can dogs get hayfever or am I merely inhaling my own fur dust?
Part of the tidy up will involve someone asking;
  • Whose is this? Holds up offending item.
  • Why is it here and not where it should be? There is one very untidy Lock Down in this house. Dum de dum.
  • When was it last used? The one in one out rule works a treat - oooh treats...
Tidying up is good for the soul and having a clear out of the stuff that brings you down and doesn't make us happy. This can include thinking about stopping doing what makes you unhappy and just go and be more dog. So deep thought of the day is if you don't know what it is, why you have it and when you last used it what are you waiting for? Release (no, not releash!) and breathe...

Hang on in there gang we can do it.

Woof woof 🐾



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Day Is It?

Rain? No way!

Sunday, Sunday?